R8840 technology Index
Dimensions(H x W x D)
-48V DC, -37V DC~-60V DC
220V AC~240V AC, 90V AC~300V AC, 45Hz~65Hz
Carrier frequency output power
R8840 is an outdoor macro RF remote cell in WCDMA serialized base station.
The structure of WCDMA network is shown in the figure, where NodeB can also be decomposed into two parts: baseband unit BBU and remote RF unit RRU. R8840 is both RRU and RF processing part of BodeB function in WCDMA system (baseband processing part of NodeB function is not realized).
RRU and BBU must be used together to realize the function of traditional base station. RRU+BBU method reduces the requirements on the machine room, reduces feeder loss, and provides a more flexible way of station layout.
R8840 realizes UE access and wireless link transmission functions through Uu interface, mainly including RF processing, modulation and demodulation, measurement and reporting, carrier power control, receiving diversity, correction and synchronization functions.
It is connected to BBU through the optical interface, which is mainly used for IQ data transmission, reporting measurement information, RF function configuration, clockwise synchronization and other functions.
2.The R8840 product appearance:
The R8840 has several sub-models and supports different frequency bands:
Supported frequency band
ZXWR R8840 85A
ZXWR R8840 90A
ZXWR R8840 21A
R8840 mainly completes transceiver function. Its principle is shown in the figure. The system is composed of Transceiver, Duplexer and Power Amplifer.
Transceiver: frequency conversion, signal amplification, filtering, A/D or D/A conversion of upstream and downstream rf signals.
Duplexer: separates and filters send/receive signals and integrates low noise amplification.
Power Amplifer: Amplifying and transmitting RF signals.
• Large capacity: system maximum support 4CIS.
• At the same time support AC/DC power supply: compatible with 220V AC and -48v DC power input
• Flexible networking: support star, chain and ring networking.
• Energy saving and environmental protection: power amplifier efficiency is not less than 30% when 40W output power is on the top of the machine.
• AISG protocol support RET antenna, support ASIG interface tower amplifier.
• Support receiving diversity, and support transmitting diversity and 4 antenna receiving in parallel cabinet mode.
• The system is small in size, light in weight and easy to install and maintain.
5.B8200 port introduction:
1. LC1: BBU and RRU fiber interface
2. LC2: RRU fiber cascade interface
3. AISG: AISG equipment interface
4. Monitor:Outdoor lightning box monitoring interface
5. PWR: power interface(AC/DC)
6. ANT2: Receive diversity radio frequency line interface
7. ANT1:Transmit/Receive diversity radio frequency line interface
8. RXout: Frequency extension interface
9. RXin: Frequency extension interface
10. GND: Grounding
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.