757 mm (H) x 497 mm (W) x 295 mm (D)
Packet: 160 Gbit/s and TDM: 360 Gbit/s (higher order), 80 Gbit/s (lower order)
Supporting pure packet, hybrid (packet + SDH) or SDH networking Supporting WDM networking Supporting single-fiber bidirectional transmission
Temperature Relative Humidity Long term: 0ºC ~ 45ºC 5% ~ 85% Short term: -5ºC
E-Line and E-LAN, QinQ MPLS-TP based VPWS and VPLS Multi-section pseudo-wire (MS-PW) ETH PWE3, TDM PWE3, ATM/IMA PWE3 IGMP Snooping V2 Blacklist, Broadcast packet suppression, ACL VLAN SWAP
Universal Transport Platform for Metro Aggregation & Core
• Large Capacity: 360G TDM / 160G Packet universal switch, 22 service processing slots and 8 service interface slots.
• Perfect Evolution Capability: 100% TDM to 100% Packet evolution based one platform.
• Ultra Broadband: 40G line transport in one port.
1. All in One Solution Based on Universal Switch and Transport
Unique architecture that integrates PCM, TDM, Ethernet, WDM and MPLS-TP technology.
Universal switch at any level of packet and TDM in their original format, high efficiency and best performance, ‘0’ waste of bandwidth.
Carefree evolution among different types of services, such as from 100% TDM to 100% packet, ‘0’ waste of investment.
3. Enables optimized transport network with Built-in PCM
Unified Access: Multiple PCM boards are developed on mature OSN serial MSTP products, realizing unified access for low-speed services.
High Reliability: Provides direct low-speed service access, minimizing conversion equipment and fault points.
Easy Maintenance: The NMS U2000 enables unified management, a visual interface, End-to-End (E2E) service configuration, and unified monitoring.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.