The H801SCUN board is a Super Control Unit Board. It is the core of the system control and service switching and aggregation. The H801SCUN board can also function as the management and control core of the integrated network management system (NMS). It communicates with service boards about the key management and control information through the master/slave serial port and inband GE/10GE channel. In this manner, the H801SCUN board configures, manages, and controls the device, and also implements the simple route protocol functions.
The H801SCUN board supports the following functions:
• System control and management unit
• Local and remote maintenance
• Active/standby switchover
• Load sharing (supported in V800R011C00 and later versions)
• Centric management for GE remote extended subracks in FTTB or FTTC scenarios
• GE or 10GE channel to the service board
• Environmental monitoring parameters
• Four SFP GE ports for upstream transmission or cascading
External connections of the H801SCUN board:
Working principle of the H801SCUN board:
The basic working principle of the H801SCUN board is as follows:
• The control module manages the entire board and the service boards, and communicates with the fan tray through the extended serial port.
• The power module supplies power to other functional modules of the board.
• The clock module provides clock signals for other functional modules of the board.
• The switching module provides the GE port and the 10GE port to switch and aggregate services at Layer 2 or Layer 3.
– Providing four GE ports for upstream transmission using ports on the front panel.
– Providing two GE/10GE ports for each upstream boards in upstream transmission.
– Providing 16 GE/10GE ports for implementing GE/10GE switching on each service board.
– Providing two 10GE ports for load sharing with the standby control board.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.