With the requirements of communication services increasing, the value-added services (VAS) including 3D network games, video conference/phone, Video on Demand (VoD) and IPTV are key means for operators toprovide differential services to attract more subscribers, and gain income growth.
ZTE ZXA10 C320, a small size, full-service optical access convergent platform, provides carrier class QoS and reliable network to meet the requirements for small-scale implementation of FTTx services.
Unified platform for GPON,XG-PON1 and P2P:
* Small size and compact design, flexible network and fast deployment
* 2U frame with 2 service slots, compatible with ZXA10 C300 line cards
* Abundant service support capability: IPTV, VoIP, HSI, VPN, mobile backhaul, etc
* Higher security assurance: ONT authentication, user ID identification, port isolation, address binding, packet filtering, and broadcast packet suppression.
* High reliability: key parts redundancy; support Type B and Type C protection for PON downlink and LACP/ UAPS/STP/ERPS for uplink
* Service differentiation: Comprehensive QoS mechanisms for voice, video and high speed Internet services.
* Support DC input redundancy
* Support AC power supply
* Support 1:1 protection for PON interfaces
* Support 1:1 protection for SW (core card) card
* Support 1588V2 and Synchronous Ethernet
* Support embedded OTDR in SFP